Our institution is experiencing rapid growth! We are building our capacity by hiring an experienced mortgage loan processor for our highly productive and skilled lending team. The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the loan process, from origination to close, while paying close attention to the compliance of current lending policies and regulations. If you are a detail-oriented processor with a track record of accurate and timely mortgage approvals, we invite you to apply now!
- Order property and loan documentation such as appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records to help process mortgage loan files
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Maintain detailed documentation of the loan process in our system - from origination to close
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Liaise between the mortgage lending underwriting department, mortgage loan originators, real estate agents, and applicants to facilitate loan approval
- Superb analytical skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- 2 years minimum experience in loan processing required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Southwest Funding
Southwest Funding began operations in 1993 under the name Dallas Residential Mortgage. We enjoyed great success early on and before long we were serving the entire state of Texas. This growth caused us to change our name to Texas Residential Mortgage.
As we continued to grow and thrive in the industry, Texas Residential Mortgage was changed to Southwest Funding to better accommodate our growing business in other states.
Today we’re still thriving, thanks in part to happy customers who have spread the word about what our company is doing to help borrowers get a home loan that fits their situation in an enjoyable and timely way.