Ken McKee Lending Team
We are looking for a highly skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Ken McKee Lending Team
We are a fun, tight-knit, hard-working, client-centric mortgage team who believe that the only marketing we need is to take EXCELLENT care of our clients and referral partners. We treat others like we want to be treated, honor our word and give more than we take. Our knowledge, work ethic, and dedication to our clients and referral partners have kept us in the top 1% of all mortgage teams in the entire nation for the last 6 years. We would love to meet you and provide an awesome opportunity for you to develop your career!