Movement Mortgage - Roanoke
Are you interested in working alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? If so, we are looking for you!
We’re hiring a mortgage loan officer assistant who will act as the “right arm” to our Loan Officers. You’ll work directly with their borrowers to deliver a seamless and expeditious mortgage process while providing white-glove customer service. This position will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. This support will allow our Loan Officer to spend the majority of their days originating more loans into the pipeline.
If you enjoy helping clients attain the home of their dreams and you are a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about customer satisfaction, we want you to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to learn from top industry professionals and maximize your earning potential. Apply today!
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- Must possess lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
$50,000 comprised of base salary plus bonus
About Movement Mortgage - Roanoke
At Movement Mortgage - Roanoke we are a company of good people, who also do a great job helping our customers with the mortgage process. We are a top 10 lender offering most products, fast processing, and competitive interest rates.