Locke Your Loan
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage-ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$18 - $23 per hour
About Locke Your Loan
At Locke Your Loan, our clients are our passion. My team and I have over 25 years of experience in the mortgage world and I started Locke Your Loan in 2017. The company is a full-service broker that provides more than just loan options — we meet all of our client's needs, are available every step of the process, and go the extra mile to ensure our clients are placed in a house that they can call home. We provide a full client experience, a wide variety of home financing, refinancing, low fees, and the best rates possible at the time of application. We set meaningful, aggressive goals that we pursue EVERY day. My team and I accomplish those goals by foreseeing and overcoming obstacles and finding a way to WIN on their behalf.