CityScape Metro Group
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
$100,000 - $150,000
About CityScape Metro Group
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.