Nevada Real Estate Group
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
$16 - $20 hourly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada!