The Manzi Group
Are you looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients and get them mortgage ready. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, and assess documents to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission, because we’re offering a salaried position. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage documentation, processes, and procedures
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Manzi Group
The Manzi Group is a team whose focus is solely on delivering the best mortgage experience to clients possible. We build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources and other professionals that starts with the service we deliver. We laugh a lot and work with clients who appreciate the value we bring to them. If you think you are ready for a new start in the mortgage business and want to have fun and make great relationships - we may be the fit for you!