We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into a reality for our clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and prepare the file for processing
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Must possess lender experience using loan origination software like Encompass LOS
- Exceptional follow-up, time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
$40,000 - $75,000
About GSD Team
Small team of experienced professionals that truly enjoy working together. We believe in home ownership as a fulfillment of the American Dream and are dedicated to helping our customers get the right loan, that makes sense for them, with as little hassle as possible. We believe serving our customers is the lifeblood of our business, and the reason we do what we do. We have a positive, focused, self starting environment, and are looking to add similarly minded people to our team so we can help even more individuals with their mortgages.