Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Create and nurture relationships with both referral partners and borrowers to draw in new business and retain our existing clients
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Must have current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Understands automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- 2+ years of experience as a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter required, 5+ years preferred
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Arbor Financial
Rated top mortgage broker and lender in Orange County, CA. Arbor Financial Group takes great pride in providing our customers with the best customer service. As Southern California’s leading direct mortgage lender for over fifteen years, we bring you a wealth of mortgage experience, real estate, and insurance knowledge. We hire only the best and most seasoned mortgage professionals and real estate agents in the industry. Our diverse mortgage products, including first time home buyer programs, conforming fixes, ARM, jumbo mortgage programs, full income documentation and limited income documentation are all tailored to serve your financial needs whether you’re a fully qualified home buyer or not! Arbor’s rapport with over 50 different wholesale lending institutions, as well as our own direct lending division, enables us to offer our clients the lowest mortgage rates available on the market and a wide variety of mortgage home loan solutions.