Cross Country Mortgage, LLC
Mortgage Loan Officer Partner - Spanish Speaking
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for clients and help get applicants mortgage-ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be highly motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. We work with many Spanish-speaking clients so speaking Spanish is a requirement. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Bilingual - Spanish speaking
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Must have a current working knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
- The ability to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as an understanding of general ways to structure a loan
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Cross Country Mortgage, LLC
We are a small loan team that produces high volume looking to add that additional piece to our team so that we can all enjoy work-life balance.
We work with many Spanish-speaking clients so being bilingual is a must.