Singleton Mortgage Group
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service then we need to talk!
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
About Singleton Mortgage Group
Hakim Singleton, branch manager at the Singleton Mortgage Group, firmly believes in the intrinsic value of homeownership. With the understanding that each individual’s financial situation is completely unique, his goal is to make the home loan process as easy and worry-free as possible. Hakim’s depth of knowledge regarding the many loan programs offered is extensive and he works closely with each client to find the right loan product to fit their needs. Rest assured, he will find the right mortgage to help you purchase your dream home!
No matter what your unique needs are, we at the Singleton Mortgage Group will find the right loan product to help achieve your dream of homeownership. We are here to serve you!