Sierra Pacific Mortgage - Palmdale Branch
Do you love helping people get their dream home but don’t love hunting for new leads? If so, we’re looking for you! We’re hiring a full-time loan partner that will work alongside our loan officer to structure loans for our clients and help get applicants mortgage ready. While our loan officer is out in the field driving in more loan business to fill the pipeline, you’ll be analyzing customer credit, reviewing income, and assessing documents to ensure an efficient and successful close.
Jobseekers should be the highly-motivated, goal, and detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed. Since this is a salaried position, you’ll never have to worry about commission. If you’re a loan officer who always felt they never quite fit the sales mold, this is the role you’ve been looking for. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers you to embrace your natural talents and helps you achieve your career goals, apply today!
- Serve as the primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process and liaison between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Valid NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
$40,000 - $48,000 yearly
About Sierra Pacific Mortgage - Palmdale Branch
We are dedicated to helping our clients find the perfect loan tailored to their unique financial needs. Whether they are purchasing their dream home, refinancing or consolidating debt, we can help them find the right loan program at a competitive interest rate.
We're a team of self-starting, mission-driven individuals with a passion for helping our clients.