United Mortgage, LLC
We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About United Mortgage, LLC
United Mortgage headquartered in Overland Park Kansas, is growing fast and operates in 10 states both a retail and wholesale channel with more states planned. United Mortgage was Founded in 2007 with the goal to provide the consumer with an exceptional customer experience and a platform for the originator to succeed.