3 Keys Lending
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Assist customers to completely fill out the loan application, Run credit, Help find the best lender, Run AUS, Gather Income and Asset documentation, Follow Up
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience working with brokers required
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About 3 Keys Lending
3 Keys Lending is a new and fast-growing mortgage company based in Utah.
We are committed to delivering the best rates, products, and experience to our customers.
We love our clients and love helping them make the best-informed decisions for such an important aspect of their lives.