3 Keys Lending
Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist customers to completely fill out the loan application
- Run credit
- Help find the best lender
- Run AUS
- Gather income and asset documentation
- Follow up
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly DOE
About 3 Keys Lending
3 Keys Lending is a new and fast-growing mortgage company based in Utah.
We are committed to delivering the best rates, products, and experience to our customers.
We love our clients and love helping them make the best-informed decisions for such an important aspect of their lives.