Chartwell American Mortgage
Are you an experienced, detail-oriented mortgage loan processor who can successfully aid applicants in navigating the mortgage lending process? If so, we are looking for you! We are currently seeking a skilled and high-producing mortgage processor to work with the mortgage loan officers on our team. If you’re interested in a dynamic position on a well-established and successful lending team, start your application today!
- Collect and verify necessary financial documentation, such as credit reports, income and asset documentation, and other required borrower and property information, to complete mortgage loan applications and determine creditworthiness
- Obtain property documentation to process mortgage loan files, including appraisals, inspections, title searches, site surveys, contracts, and property tax records
- Act as a liaison between applicants, mortgage brokers and loan officers, real estate agents, and mortgage lending underwriters to help further loan approval
- Prepare and submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial
- Create meticulous documentation of the loan process in our system from origination to close
- At least 2 years of loan processing experience required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Mortgage lending experience and loan knowledge required, specifically with FHA, FHLB, FNMA, or VA loans
About Chartwell American Mortgage
Chartwell American Mortgage is a full-service mortgage brokerage. We handle all steps of the mortgage lending process from loan application to loan approval. We start by finding the right loan product for each client’s needs and then keep them informed throughout the entire lending process, answering any questions they may have along the way. Finally, we work with the lender and the consumer to guide all parties through a successful transaction.