We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside the team lead. You will work with only one, high producing LO. This position requires processing experience and the ability to manage loan files from contract to close. If experience is sufficient, the loan partner role includes processing the file as well. There will be constant training and high expectations of growth and improvement.
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Run AUS (DU/LP) to confirm eligible programs
- Submit file with a minimum of buyer conditions, work with processor, underwriter, title to ensure on time close
- Obtain a needs list and conditions list from borrower and other parties and impart a sense of urgency and problem solve issues as they come up
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- 3-5 years of mortgage experience as a processor or junior processor with the ability to run DU/LP, prepare a complete loan package for submission, and submit a complete conditions list
- 3-5 years of experience as a mortgage loan officer assistant is acceptable
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Click Mortgage
Click Mortgage is a correspondent lender that both banks and brokers. We have delegated and non-delegated underwriting options. Ownership has 50+ years of experience in the business and it is a loan officer-focused company. All employees are cross-trained in other areas to ensure an effective team and provide employees with multiple job paths and future growth. The company uses Encompass as the LOS.