Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Manage, track and convert incoming leads and provide a high level of customer service to all prospects, clients, and referral partners
- Communicate and work with prospects to get them fully pre-approved
- Run database management and marketing to provide a world-class customer experience
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 5+ years of professional office environment required, preferably as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant
- Having an NMLS license is not required, but is preferred
- Competitive spirit and the courage to grow by learning new skills and abilities are must-haves
- A deep desire to learn a business and craft that has multiple paths to financial rewards and security
- Organized, detail-oriented, persistent, and coachable are must-haves along with wanting to be part of a team
- Goal-oriented and able to commit to the process for a world-class outcome
$42,000 - $57,000 yearly
About Click Mortgage
Click Mortgage is a growing, local mortgage company with a full suite of loan options. All employees are cross-trained in other areas to ensure an effective team and provide employees with multiple job paths and future growth. Flexibility and innovation are part of the company's DNA which have allowed it to prosper in all markets. We are seeking a highly motivated, ethical, team player who is looking to be part of a company with a great future in lending. Click Mortgage offers a tremendous opportunity for growth and excellent compensation. Contributing employees are promoted and given commiserate rewards.