Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
$90,000 - $110,000 at plan earnings
About LIV Mortgage
LIV Mortgage is passionate about creating opportunities for employees, clients, referrals, and business partners. We provide home loans with attention to detail and a personalized client experience. LIV Mortgage is increasing staff throughout the organization through cultivation and acquisition in order to efficiently sustain and scale production.
LIV Mortgage is licensed in the following states: Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. This role is intended for those states, with expansion into others when strategically aligned.