Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
Do you speak SPANISH and looking for a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help customers get into the home of their dreams without having to hunt for new business? If so, we need to talk!
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW:
- MUST Speak Spanish and English
- MUST have NMLS license and mortgage experience
We’re hiring for a full-time loan partner to work in tandem with the loan officer to properly package loans for our clients. The loan officer will cultivate new business while you analyze customer credit, review income, assess documents and COMMUNICATE with borrowers to ensure a successful close.
This role is perfect for the detail-oriented self-starter who thrives on success. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about commission because we provide a salary plus bonus. If you want to help people find their dream home without the hassle of finding new leads, we need to talk. Our team will empower you to embrace your natural talents, and we’ll give you everything you need to achieve your career goals. Ready to start? Apply today!
- Build and maintain relationships with borrowers and referral partners to keep our current customers and attract new ones
- Respond to all in-house and customer inquiries regarding transactions and provide quotes when needed to offer exceptional customer service
- Look over all loan package paperwork to check for inconsistencies, omissions, and inaccurate income calculations and then report any errors to the loan originator
- Coordinate discussions between the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
- Up-to-date NMLS license or willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Capable of analyzing credit reports, income, and asset documents, and can structure a loan properly in a variety of ways
- Working knowledge of automated underwriting systems such as DU and LP
$78,500 - $122,000 yearly
About Amcap Mortgage, Ltd
AMCAP Home loans provides a streamlined mortgage loan process that alleviates the stress of buying a home or refinancing. Customers rest easy knowing the expert teams at AmCap Home loans will work hard to find the best loan program that fits the client's needs. Many clients will pre-qualify to make the process even quicker.
The dream is still strong with people buying new homes or refinancing current homes.
Join our team and work with some of the best people in the industry.
Named Top Place to work 9 years in a row!