Steve Kyles Team
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
- Strong understanding of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
About Steve Kyles Team
Steve Kyles is a mortgage lender partner you can trust, one who provides clear communication, and is conscientious of the small details to prevent and overcome potential obstacles in the real estate process which could save you thousands! We specialize in helping professional working families maximize their hard-earned money when making what’s often the largest wealth-building investment of their lives: their home. We do this by listening to your goals, providing market knowledge, and being a “guideline guru,” which helps you feel empowered when selecting the best mortgage strategy to accomplish your overall short and long-term financial goals. In the chaotic world of real estate,