Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. This position is the perfect fit for organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Assemble loan documentation as required necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and work with the client to resolve any discrepancies
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees as needed to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- At least 1 year of mortgage experience
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Candidates must have an NMLS license or be willing to become licensed within 30 days
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
$36,000 - $42,000
About Contour Mortgage
For more than 20 years, mortgage company Contour Mortgage has been helping people turn their dreams of owning a home into a reality.
Contour Mortgage was voted best mortgage company in Long Island for 5 years straight.
Family atmosphere and room to grow.