We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Although not required, having an NMLS license or training is preferred
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree in finance or banking preferred
About Cardinal Financial
We foster a healthy, high-performance culture where people feel valued, respected, and encouraged to contribute every unique ability they have to offer. We inspire and support each other by upholding wellness and embracing diversity.
Technology and Support
Our proprietary LOS is designed with a level of automation that makes every role more efficient and less task heavy. With the support of our leadership team, you’ll be more than equipped to serve our customers and do your job efficiently.
Our compensation philosophy is designed to attract, motivate, and retain highly talented individuals. We offer competitive pay packages that cultivate excellence—always putting the long-term best interest of our employees and customers first.