Are you looking to work alongside leaders in the mortgage industry that will help you grow your career? We’re looking for a full-time loan partner that will help our applicants get mortgage ready and support them throughout the loan process. Jobseekers should be organized, detail-oriented professionals driven to succeed in their role. If you’re interested in joining a team that empowers employees, clients, and partners to help them reach their goals, apply today!
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Answer questions about transactions for clients and company employees to help ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
- 5+ years of professional office environment experience as a loan officer assistant or mortgage assistant preferred
- Computer proficiency required including MS Office; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Possess an advanced understanding of different loan products, such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
$100,000 + at plan commission
About Beacon Lending
Finding you wherever your are on your journey!
Our Mission: To provide an exceptional customer experience for home buying and refinancing residential real estate. We are a local based Colorado mortgage corporation and love this amazing state!
We are a full-service wholesale mortgage brokerage with many different products to choose from, for every kind of customer, and understand that everyone's journey into homeownership is different.
This should not be a daunting task for our clients, so it is our over 20 years of industry experience, which proudly makes us meet you wherever you are in your journey, to safely navigate you to the summit.