The Mortgage Firm - Delray Beach
We’re looking for a hardworking Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant who can help take our team to the next level!
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver top-notch customer service to borrowers and ensure their mortgage process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. This is a crucial role that will be from the “contact to contract” phase of the loan. With your help, our Loan Officer will be freed up to spend more time originating more loans into the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about turning dream homes into reality for our clients. If you want to work with a fast-paced, industry-leading team to grow your mortgage career and maximize your earning potential, this is the place for you. Apply today!
- Coordinate loan application completions, collect all necessary documents (including credit reports), run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrowers, and get the file ready for processing
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Communicate consistently with the loan officer, referral partners, and clients so they have a clear primary contact throughout the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and arrange meetings to ensure any follow-up actions get taken
- Answer questions from customers or employees regarding transactions and give quotes when required to deliver excellent customer service
- Check each document in the loan package for omissions, discrepancies, and inaccurate income calculations and promptly notify the loan originator of any errors
- Complete understanding of automated underwriting systems such LP and DU
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management, and follow-up skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in a LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter role, 5+ years experience is preferred
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About The Mortgage Firm - Delray Beach
We are a "NO DRAMA" branch. We like each other and enjoy coming to work. We are committed to being the best branch in the best company in this industry. We have the most professional and experienced operations team and we are looking for someone who can match our level of commitment in creating a superior customer experience. The company has been in business for over 20 years. This branch has been open for 8 years. We are direct lenders and service a portion of our loans.