We are looking for a highly-skilled loan partner to join our top-producing team and work alongside our loan officers. This position requires a unique mix of sales and customer service skills, plus the ability to manage loan files from beginning to end. Effective communication skills are essential for building relationships that help us to obtain future business. If you are detail-oriented, thorough, and can offer top-notch customer service, apply now!
- Provide administrative support such as screening and making calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Gather and coordinate necessary loan documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Be the primary liaison between the mortgage loan officer and our clients and schedule meetings to discuss outstanding items
- Assist high-producing Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs) in aspects of mortgage loan processing.
- Submitting applications through closing while meeting strict deadlines.
- Provide outstanding customer service to borrowers and employees.
- Work with loan processors, underwriters, closers, and MLO's ensuring the timely and effective progression of each loan.
- Review and analyze file accuracy.
- Gather needed documentation.
- Proactively manage MLO's pipelines, and effectively communicate with borrowers, realtors, appraisers, and attorneys regarding the status of their loan.
- Regularly provide updates on the status of any pending loans.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and resolve client inquiries.
- Prepare written correspondence and memos as requested by loan officers.
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Proficiency in MS Office required; CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and willing to go above and beyond for customers and team
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferably 5+ years of experience in a professional office or mortgage environment as a mortgage loan officer assistant or similar position
$36,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Choice Mortgage
Since 1995, Choice Mortgage has been providing Floridians with the best real estate financing programs available. As a licensed mortgage wholesale lender committed to broker and correspondent lending, we offer a wide variety of services and programs that satisfy unique needs of each of our clients.
Our staff has a deep knowledge of the mortgage market and rapidly responds to all of the new opportunities that are made available. We are a direct lender and offer multiple outlets for your loan. Our staff applies your personal scenario to the best available program to ensure financial savings and quick closings.