The Helton Group
We’re hiring a loan partner who will work directly alongside our loan origination staff to help our applicants through the mortgage loan process. You’ll get applicants mortgage ready, prepare paperwork, and respond to customer inquiries on transactions as needed. If you’re a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Verify all loan package documentation received is accurate and complete in accordance with company policy and procedures and report any discrepancies to the loan originator/ loan officer
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison between clients, branch manager, and assigned mortgage loan originator and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions as needed in order to provide superior customer service
- Assist with administrative duties such as making and screening calls, booking appointments, etc.
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Advanced comprehension of loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- Preferred degree in banking or finance, and a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented with excellent customer service and communication skills
- NMLS License is REQUIRED
- Physical attendance at Arlington Office required with remote nights and weekends
About The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a leader in the real estate industry covering the Texas market. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy, sell, and pre-qualify for residential home mortgages.
Our growing Real Estate division is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills, and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.