Fairway Independent Mortgage
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
About Fairway Independent Mortgage
We are a growing mortgage branch that currently processes remotely. We can offer competitive compensation as well as a fun, productive work environment. Looking for the right fit to help us grow and provide better service for our clients and referral partners!