We are seeking a mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase or refinance. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please apply today!
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Employment is contingent upon successful licensure as a Mortgage Loan Originator via the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) within 60 days of hire if applicant does not already possess one
- Mortgage experience not necessary but must be willing to learn
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Epoch Lending
Epoch Lending is a residential mortgage brokerage licensed in 14 states and rapidly growing! Epoch Lending focuses on the latest technologies to improve both the borrower and employee experience.