ASC Mortgage Group
We are seeking a mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to clients and have a proven track record of retaining and list building, please start your application today!
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$42,000 - $200,000 yearly
About ASC Mortgage Group
ASC Mortgage Group is a fast-growing mortgage brokerage that aims to achieve the best rates and offers for our clientele.