Thrive Realty Company
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Experience in real estate, lending institutions, credit unions, and financial services required
- Must have an active NMLS/MLO/state license
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a leading independent boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, bookworms, movie buffs, leaders, and more! We have Family people, Single people, and Happy people. You make friends here. We feel that culture and like-minded individuals rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that clients can feel it!
Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth. We believe a well-rounded, whole person will outperform the most talented on Earth. Here at Thrive, we focus on personal and professional development. While we can be categorized as fun-loving, we are also the most well-trained, focused Realtors and Leaders in the State.