We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your customers, we’d love to have you on our team. Please send us your resume today!
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
About iMAX Mortgage
Work hours are from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Benefits available after 90 days.