We are looking for an experienced, service and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your customers, we’d love to have you on our team. Please send us your resume today!
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
About iMAX Mortgage
This is an in house position from 9am to 5pm every weekend (Saturday and Sunday).