We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$48,000 plus bonuses
About Modern Lending
Start your Modern Lending Story with us!
- PROCESS: Our goal is 6 hour upfront Underwriting, 10 day Loan Processing, and 1-day Closing. Join a team that is transforming the industry’s standard.
- GROWTH: Modern Lending is on track to grow exponentially over the next decade. This means each loan officer has the opportunity for exciting upward mobility.
- CULTURE: We exist to love and value people by leading a movement of change in our industry, corporate culture, and communities. We are the highest reviewed company in Riverside County.