Homestar Financial Corp
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
About Homestar Financial Corp
HOMESTAR is a full-service mortgage banker controlling every aspect of the loan process with in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding of each mortgage transaction. Having an in-house team separates HOMESTAR from other mortgage companies because it is easier for HOMESTAR mortgage lenders to communicate quickly and effectively with every department needed to close a transaction.
HOMESTAR has become a regional lender in the southeastern United States, licensed to conduct business in 26 states across more than 90 branches. HOMESTAR’s leaders and employees are among the most knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals.
HOMESTAR offers a variety of home mortgage solutions, including USDA, FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and refinancing programs.