Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
$100,000+ at plan, commission based
About Rapid Mortgage Conrad Team
Rapid Mortgage Company is a diverse group of industry professionals who are members of local Cleveland communities. Rapid Mortgage Company is a locally based mortgage lender.
We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don’t find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past?
Our goal is to build lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!