Semper Home Loans
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in a highly lucrative career, please reach out to us today.
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Knowledge of Encompass a plus
About Semper Home Loans
Semper Home Loans, a National Mortgage Lender, is actively seeking a Loan Officer Assistant to join our Seekonk, MA branch location!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous pay, plus commissions and bonuses!
- 401k with a 3% match of contributions!
- Life Insurance
- PTO – vacation and sick time
Semper Home Loans is an EEO/AA Employer