Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Loan Officers are required to maintain a professional working relationship with all company team members fostering and adhering to the PRMG core values
- Previous experience with Encompass software preferred
- Must possess a Florida Mortgage Loan Origination NMLS license
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (PRMG)
Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Inc. was just voted Top 5 mortgage company to work for in the United States! If you are not working for PRMG Mortgage, you are not working for one of the best employers in the country!
Our annual volume exceeds 12 Billion and we enjoy being a Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac direct seller/servicer as well as a GNMA issuer. We feel that our successful growth is the direct result of our focus on teamwork and a commitment to service. We do not take our success for granted and we try our best to deliver on every transaction, we put out a very competitive product line and price and try to create exceptional experiences… every person, every time!
Our vision is to be partners with the origination team in producing a high-quality product by maintaining a spirit of cooperation, appreciation, and understanding. To act in a fair and timely manner while exceeding customer expectations without jeopardizing the integrity of our company.