Novus Home Mortgage
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
About Novus Home Mortgage
We approach the industry from a new perspective. With a unique platform that allows our team to leverage the strength and stability of a bank, we maintain the flexibility and entrepreneurial spirit of an independent mortgage banker.