Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
About RE/MAX Defined
Offices In Rochester, Troy, Oxford, And Oakland Twp.!
Become Part Of The #1 Most Recognized Brand In The US!
RE/MAX Agents Are The #1 Trusted Agents In The US!
RE/MAX Agents Out Produce Other Agents 2 to 1!