Our team of ALCOVA Mortgage Loan Officers/Originators are experienced and passionate mortgage professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, originating residential and government mortgages while providing the highest level of customer service.
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Encompass
About ALCOVA Mortgage
Most companies start with a business plan. ALCOVA Mortgage started with a friendship. Bound by common background and inspired by a passion to serve, childhood friends Bobby Nicely, Billy Siple and Rob Lindstrom dreampt of one day starting a business.
In 2003, the trio joined together to establish a mortgage company—ALCOVA—an acronym for Alleghany County, VA, in honor of their roots.
In 2012, ALCOVA Mortgage made its debut on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the United States and has been recognized every year since. The company’s phenomenal growth of 96% in three years propelled it into the league of such legendary businesses that gained notoriety on the prestigious list as Dell, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Pandora, Timberland, Zillow, Yelp, and Domino’s Pizza.
Today, ALCOVA continues to thrive, largely because of its roots in friendship and the passion to serve.