The primary purpose of this position is to build relationships with and market to Realtors, Financial Planners, and various other Referral partners to gain an opportunity to win residential mortgage business. Once an opportunity arises, the Loan Officer would review and analyze the credit package to determine if borrower(s) qualify for a residential mortgage by following Victorian Finance, LLC policies and procedures, agency guidelines, and investor overlays, and to issue loan dispositions, including Conditional Commitment, Suspended with Conditions, and denials.
- Advises clients about the risks, consequences, and benefits of alternative lending solutions.
- Building Referral Partner relationships to gain residential mortgage clients.
- Develops loan applications by evaluating applicant information and documentation.
- Consults with clients about their lending needs to help them achieve their financial goals, including the collection and analysis of information about the client’s financial situation.
- Evaluates loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements.
- Rejects loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
- Schedules and tracks closing dates, contingency dates, and loan lock expirations.
- Completes loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant, obtaining signatures and notarization's
- Prepares and submits timely and accurate loan files.
- Uses state of the art technology to manage loan pipeline and conduct credit and underwriting analysis.
- Helps customers by answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- High school diploma or equivalency. ·
- Minimum one (1) year mortgage origination experience in the financial industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Encompass Program or any other Loan Originating system would be helpful.
- Proficient with Internet Explorer or Google Chrome.
- Must-know guidelines
- Problem Solver
- Disciplined to work independently
- Optimal Team Player
- Lives life with a Positive Mental Attitude
About Victorian Finance
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and process to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.