We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Develops new business opportunities and sales leads by cultivating relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, etc.
- Develops solid PRMI product knowledge and offers clients the best mortgage products to match client needs
- Reviews application information, requesting specific supporting documentation as needed/required based on loan investor guidelines
- Analyzes and exercises independent judgment and discretion in advancing PRMI’s business objectives and the interests of PRMI’s customers regarding significant financial decisions
- Completes necessary CE in a timely manner and remains current on local developments and trends within the real estate and mortgage industries
- Provides origination services in the state of licensure
- Creates and maintains excellent business relationships with referral client base, creating new mortgage lending opportunities
- Corresponds, communicates, and coordinates with clients, in-house support staff, and external service providers to facilitate timely closings
- Carries out major assignments affecting business operations of the employer or the employer’s customers through:
- Collecting and analyzing information regarding the customer’s income, assets, investments, or debts
- Analyzing applicant data, credit and collateral property value
- Determining which financial products best meet the customer’s needs and financial circumstances
- Providing advice to the customer regarding the advantages and disadvantages of available financial products
- Marketing, servicing, or promoting the employer’s financial products
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
- Must have an active NMLS Mortgage Originator License
- Sales experience in the mortgage industry is preferred
- Familiarity with mortgage processes, procedures, rules, regulations, and compliance
- Exceptional customer service skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills to include a working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to comprehend and analyze financial information
- Ability to effectively communicate and present complex financial information while fielding and responding to questions from applicants, support staff, and management
- Established contact and referral list within the real estate and mortgage industries preferred
- Ability to pass a required background check
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
PRMI Lending With Passion is a trusted mortgage lender in Texas. We also serve borrowers in, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Oklahoma and Washington.
We are proud to be voted Best of Denton County Mortgage Company every year consecutively since 2014. We have also received the 5-star professional award from Texas Monthly Magazine each of the past 5 years.
PRMI is committed to providing unrivaled service to everyone inside our organization and to customers. At PRMI, you’ll work with a national team that is ready to back you up and excited to support you.