We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to succeed. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Interface with realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction while overseeing all customer interactions
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Strong understanding of company loan policies and guidelines, as well as all federal and state regulations
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
About Nations Lending
Nations Lending Corporation™ is one of the fastest-growing mortgage lenders in the US. We’re headquartered in the Cleveland, Ohio area and licensed to lend in all 50 states. With more than 90 branches, we employ more than 1,000 talented people.
We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by supporting their unique and creative ideas while making our mission of "home loans. made human.™" an integral part of our company culture. We want you to Join The Nation!