Motto Mortgage Choice
Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor’s degree required
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Motto Mortgage Choice
Motto Mortgage Secure Choice is a wholesale mortgage brokerage located in Southport, NC. We provide homebuyers with a wide variety of lending products by partnering with the top wholesale lenders in the country. With low overhead design this allows us to offer great rates for buyers.
Motto Mortgage was voted a Top New Franchise and Fastest Growing Franchise in 2019, 2020, and 2021, and voted Best of the Best Franchises in the country in 2020 and 2021 by Entrepreneur Magazine.
We are an equal-opportunity employer.