We provide purchase leads and have more than we can handle right now, so we need you!
We are licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. You must currently hold your license in at least one of these states.
We are looking for an NMLS licensed, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan originator to join our team. We are a purchase focused mortgage company that believes in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Ensure all phases of the loan process are performed in accordance with regulatory and company guidelines
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with Realtors, processors, your client and the rest of our team
- Focus on optimizing lead conversion, serving your clients at a high level and keeping all parties informed at all steps through excellent communication skills and habits
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Exceptional decision-making ability, superior written and verbal communication skills, and superb interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Current NMLS state license(s)
- Excellent phone skills
- 2+ years as an MLO
$80,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Lendplicity Mortgage
Lendplicity Mortgage operates in the broker channel bringing amazingly low rates with class-leading client experience. We are excited about the growth opportunities that come with this model and constantly help a number of clients save a lot of money and save many deals that other companies could not get to the finish line. The office culture is relaxed, fun, and focused on service. We are currently licensed in AZ, CA, CO, FL and TX. Come join us!