Motto Mortgage Infinite
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
- Provide excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
$140,400 at plan earnings - commission
About Motto Mortgage Infinite
We give you the freedom and support to build your career. We have infinite opportunities for our loan originators.
Benefits of working at Motto Mortgage Infinite:
- Aggressive tiered pay structure with bonuses
- Enjoy up to 143 bps on all loans after a low company cap is achieved
- LO Controlled pricing
- Employee Referral Program with ongoing overrides
- Health benefits available
- Work remote or in our office
- Make Your own schedule
- Training available
Resources We Provide to our LO's:
- Web-based loan origination system.
- Marketing tools for you and your partners (Total Expert) included
- Joint Marketing Campaigns (compliantly joint market with your agents).
- Technology to keep your practice paperless and mobile.
- Highly skilled processing team to minimize your workload.