We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team. Please apply today!
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Counsel borrowers to understand the pros and cons of different loan products to determine which is best for them
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Familiarity with multiple types of loans such as conventional, fixed/ adjustable, FHA, VA, USDA, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- 3-5 years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending experience required
- Maintain current registration with the National Mortgage Licensing System Registry
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
$73,000 + at plan
About Maltese Mortgage
Maltese Mortgage was founded in 2015 with the mission to create an unparalleled customer experience and a passion for serving the First Responder Community.