Cardinal Financial- Lassiter Group
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Maintain an active rolling pipeline of funding per our guidelines
- Communicate a thorough understanding of different loan programs and closing costs to help prospective buyers make a decision
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all required documents from borrowers, loan officers, title companies and other related industry professionals
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, banking, real estate, or a related field
- Understanding of loan originator software such as Experian, LendingWise, or Calyx, and Office Suite highly preferred
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Multiple years of real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations, and company underwriting policies and guidelines
About Cardinal Financial- Lassiter Group
Cardinal Financial - Lassiter Mortgage Group is a fast-paced, progressive, and professional organization that focuses on designing solutions for our borrowers, partners, and team members—to deliver the very best experience.