Are you ready to step ahead in your mortgage loan career? Then consider this opportunity to work with us to advance your career and your income.
To us, a qualified Mortgage Loan Originator has an active NMLS number and mortgage loan origination experience in the Raleigh, NC area
You must have a “sales closing” mentality along with the skills to handle questions and last-minute changes under pressure to help your clients secure their mortgage.
We are consistently a top producing company in the mortgage industry, and we successfully financed over $13 Billion in mortgages last year. We have incorporated innovative approaches to funding and provide you the back office support you need – all to support your mortgage sales success.
If you’ve got a strong appetite to use your mortgage business talents to move your mortgage lending career to the height you want to achieve, complete our application now!
• Schedule and conduct mortgage financing conversations with potential REALTORS®, banking, and home builder clients.
• Network to source new business as needed.
• Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, discuss with borrowers product/pricing guidelines, and gather any additional required information.
• 2+ years proven mortgage loan origination track record in the Raleigh area with a current NMLS license
• Ability and personal expectation to regularly close 3 to 5 loans per month
• Independent self-starter ready to pull ahead in the mortgage lending business
• Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership
• Skilled at connecting with a variety of personalities
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• Professional in attitude and appearance
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country. So, Why Movement?