We are looking for an experienced, service, and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer to join our team. We believe in removing obstacles and creating a supportive and lucrative environment for you to thrive in. If you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients, we’d love to have you on our team.
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Exceed our production standards by maintaining an active pipeline
- Monitor the mortgage process to ensure all company and regulatory processes are adhered to
- Maintain and build relationships through networking and prospecting with bankers, realtors, builders, and your community to attract new business
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
$40,000 - $45,000 (DOE)
About Camelot Properties
Camelot Properties is a growing real estate agency looking for positive, energetic individuals to join our team! We are currently expanding and developing our construction side to Camelot Properties. We are a high growth, team oriented company with an abundance of potential clients just waiting to be contacted.
Whether you are an experienced, independent agent, or have just obtained your license, we would love to talk to you! Our start-up programs offer training for the newest of agents, while our advanced programs offer independence to the most experienced agents. Newly licensed agents have sold 17-19 homes in their first year! Our office is currently located in Prattville, while we sell homes throughout the entire River Region.