Do you have a proven track record of creating lending solutions for your clients and a desire to assist buyers in obtaining the property of their dreams? If so, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team! We are a tight-knit group of lending professionals seeking an experienced and detail-oriented mortgage loan officer. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Oversee all customer interactions and ensure a smooth transaction by interfacing with realtors, processors, and underwriters
- Assist borrowers in selecting loan programs that best fit their financial goals and needs
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Establish and maintain relationships with realtors, bank officers, builders, and the community at large in order to retain existing and attract new business
- Work closely with borrowers, loan officers, title companies/attorneys, or insurance companies to gather and prepare all documents needed to satisfy underwriting requirements
- Understand a variety of loans such as: FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable, bridge, non-conforming, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Previous experience with Office Suite and loan originating software such as Experian, Calyx, or LendingWise preferred
- Current NMLS State License or Federal NMLS Registration
- Requires compliance with lending regulations and bank underwriting guidelines and lending policies
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university required in banking, business, real estate, or a related field
$110,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Mortgage Group
Our organization is a leading mortgage company funding several billion dollars per year in residential loans. We are helping individuals purchase and refinance their home to achieve the American dream. Come join our winning team.